perjantai 14. elokuuta 2015

Social media in 10 years

I think it is pretty much impossible to predict what social media is going to be like ten years from now. The whole idea of social media has developed so much even within just the last few years and technology has evolved even more! But some changes can be seen coming in the near future. I asked my father what he thought as a consulting expert in the field of IT. He said that we haven’t truly realized the potential of social media yet.

Companies have only now started to actively use social media as a tool for marketing and customer service. In the future there will most likely be more different kinds of social media sites intended just for business use. And there will absolutely be sites that are meant for internal use in companies, organizations and schools. Even I myself know this to be true since I’ve heard about how Turku University of Applied Sciences planned to include some social media type elements to Messi. They might have already done those changes but at least I haven’t seen a real difference in the past year.

And who knows, maybe there will be a whole new type of social media like we have never seen before. The children today are born into the age of internet. The road has been paved for them to make great inventions! Even programming is easier than ever before, and now schools are starting to include it in their curriculums.

I am not smart enough to predict what the future is going to look like, but I sure am ready to see it for myself in 2025!


- Viivi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti