In past years, the trend of a good employee has been described indirectly and nonverbal as a multi-skillful person who could do as many things as possible so, that the employer could keep him in stead of two or three employees with one profession.
In order to this, the working-life has been shared in two categories: much and cheap (not good quality) and less but expensive (good quality). We see this big gap of these two categories, between countries from the West and countries from the East.
In West (well developed countries), companies are looking for people who are masters in one thing, so they could develop the product as fast and as far as possible.
So because of this, self-branding has started to occupy an significant place in job seeker´s life. I realize that nowadays most employers are searching for those kinds of employees, who cannot offer anymore a variety of skills, but a well prepared and skillful person concentrated on one thing.
A good help in how to brand yourself, you can find into a simply search on internet. Something that I recommend, is the LearnVest´s site, which presents consistent knowledge of how to personal brand.
I believe that personal branding is the future CV.
- Gabriel
Really good thoughts about branding yourself and I liked the article too!
VastaaPoista