My choose for a good example of a company blog is Starbucks blog http://mystarbucksidea.force.com/apex/ideaHome. The reason why this is a good blog is their idea of using it. All the employees use to brainstorm new ideas. Customers can send in their ideas of drinks, food, interior, actually anything, and on the blog the workers write about these and brainstorm. The blog has over over 100 000 ideas and improvements already. I see this as a great way to include the customers and to get everybody heard.
Apparently it is harder to find bad company blogs by using google. But for my bad example I chose Nokias company blog, and this only for personal reasons, since I found it super boring. http://lumiaconversations.microsoft.com/fi-fi/. The reason I found it so boring was that the only thing they write about is advertisement for their products. The same thing you can read in every advertisement they have. It is probably good advertisement for the company, but as a reader I found it very boring.
For the successful blogger i chose Caroline Berg Eriksen. He is one of Norways most read blogger and she earns her money with the blog. She first became famous for dating football player in Norway and called her first the Fotballfrue (the football wife). Later on she started to use her own name instead, to create a brand for herself. Her blog is a lifestyle and fashion blog. It includes post like outfits, food, training, family and travel. I think her blog is so successful because her posts are nice and easy to read. She has a more glamorous life a normal person, but still shows it in a way that everybody likes to read it. She also earns money by modeling and doing host gigs, and she is also studying at the moment, but she started her brand for her blog. I also personally read her blog and enjoy it.
Wikipedia.. I chose tha brand Ben & Jerry's, because I have a craving for their ice cream at the moment! On their wikipedia site you can find a lot of information, numbers and history of them and probably most of it is true. But if looking for information from wiki, it is always better to just use it as a gate to the real site where you can be sure, that the info is right. Always remember that anybody, for example me, can go and write at wikipedia. Oh god I sounded just like my teachers... :-D
/Nelli
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti