These are
my todays good and bad blogs!
This is the bad bad example of how to keep blog running: http://www.hetihuolto.fi/blogi/
It’s local
business here in Salo and it has grown lately. The blog has seen updating last
year and it can be found easily from the home page. Yikes… Maybe someone said
in one morning meeting: hey, let’s start a blog! And then they did. With out
planning. Planning is a key to any success because then you know what to do.
They started and then… Well then it just was. Lay out is also a bit… Confusing
and just too much for my taste.
Here is a
better way to do things: http://taloudessa.fi/
It’s a blog
from Osuus Pankki. It has post regularly, it is personal and informative and
easy to use. I like how there are writers from different backgrounds! Mommy
stuff is hard and here is a post about that! Digi- things they got that too.
The blog fits in their brand. First the layout is OP proofed. The texts link
whit what they do and are interesting to their customers.
Then I went
on to mungolife – Finnish lifestyle and fashion blogger. She has been blogging for years now and is
one of the most popular blogs in Finland. She does sponsored posts and has done
work with Ellos for quite a while. So she does serious money with her blog and
has used it to earn her living.
I didn’t
need to ask why she blogs – she has told it few times before. It started as a
hobby and when she got more and more followers the plus side overcame the bad.
Her writings were before more on her personal life (boyfriends, parties….) and
now she has chosen to write more of her style and leave her personal life
outside the blog because she has cotton few haters too.
I have read
her blog on and off for many years. Her writing style is… Well she writes a
lot. Some people like it some people hate it. I like her photos that are high
quality and well taken. Her layout is also nice and easy to use. The blog posts
are regular and well made.
When talking about blogs people like different things. I like dog blogs more but I also love reading lifestyle blogs.
When talking about blogs people like different things. I like dog blogs more but I also love reading lifestyle blogs.
Wikipedia…
Students love it teachers hate it. I find it useful for finding more key words
or quick way to learn basics. I always remember that anyone can edit the
information so I try to find reliable sources too. I used apple as an example. http://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple
in finish version it has little information compared to English one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Inc.
Apple has
it’s own marketing tool: users. I think that someone who has loved apple has
written the posts. It tells as a good apple Inc. story without scandals.
Companies like that. Also the massive thing about apple is the hype that users
do around it. I like apple, I use apple and I tell it to others too.
In the Internet you shud always be remembered who is the writer, why they write and who do they write to. Then you can tell are you being told everything.
In the Internet you shud always be remembered who is the writer, why they write and who do they write to. Then you can tell are you being told everything.
I don't know if the Hetihuolto:s blog has changed its layout between this post and my comment, but I do agree with most of the things you said. It is confusing that they use the american way to write days (month.day.year) and I am especially surprised that there are only 5 blog posts - and they are all under the same name even though they clearly are not! The first one is written by the CEO of the company and is actually pretty good. But all the rest are posted over a year later by a person that is preforming their apprenticeship there. :D What the h...?
VastaaPoista