maanantai 13. heinäkuuta 2015

Twitter in Business

How to use Twitter in business?

In the book Twitter for Business: The Ultimate B2B Guide written by a company called Optify there was listed three things how marketers can use Twitter effectively. Contributing and sharing are the things that first come in mind when using Twitter and that is of course important. What I considered important that should also have attention are the other two things which are listening and engaging.

Companies should listen (=read) what is being said in Twitter. They should not only focus what is said about their company but also search for specific keywords about their industry. Engaging with customers and public is really important too. Communication in Twitter is quite casual which makes it possible for a company to communicate with customers personally and not so formally, which is a style that many customers like. Many people tweet about products and services in Twitter so it good for a company to have customer service used also by Twitter.

Successful Twitter user


I chose Arman Alizad as a successful Twitter user to follow. Alizad is mostly known for his television programs Kill Arman and Viimeinen Ristiretki. Alizad has been in Twitter since 2010 and he has about 134 000 followers. I think that what makes him so popular is that he balances well between funny and serious tweets.

Last week he tweeted for example about a brave girl in Mongolia and also posted funny pictures or tweets. Of course he tweeted also about their upcoming program. He likes to tweet about things that he keeps important but also to entertain people. He is an influential person and I’m sure he knows it so he likes to tweet about things that matter in the world. He also retweets quite a lot and other users like to tag him to their tweets.



If I were on Twitter, Arman Alizad would be a person that I would definitely follow.

- Jenna

2 kommenttia:

  1. I love Arman Alizad! I follow him on FB so I'm familiar what kind of posts he do. There is something admirable in his way to combine entertainment and really meaningful ideas or stories. :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I follow him on Facebook too and I totally agree with you! :)

      Poista