torstai 30. heinäkuuta 2015

Next ten years


Our final task was to think what will happen in the next ten years in social media and how will it change our working life and communication.

http://diply.com/rough-money/16-hilarious-then-vs-now-truths-about-life/105262/3

I think there are two possibilities that could happen in ten years. I guess social media will evolve even more from now and it will be a big and important part of our private and working life. Customers have more influence and companies have to listen to them really carefully. I also think that social media will have a bigger part in working life communication. The other possibility is that people will reduce their social media usage and are really careful what they post online. People have realised that they are easily being followed by marketers and want to stop that.

However, I think it is more likely that social media will evolve a lot and I’m really looking forward to see what will happen. I’m not using even Instagram yet, not to mention Snapchat, so I wonder also what kind of my life in social media will be in ten years. I guess that some of the current apps and social media channels won’t exist anymore in 2025 and there has become several other. What kind of these will be – I have no idea.

- Jenna

2 kommenttia:

  1. I agree, the social media usage will increase and new kinds of media will appear!

    VastaaPoista
  2. It feels impossible that social media would somehow vanish from our lives, it's so important part of our every day life already.

    I too hope that the evolving continues. I also believe that all the possibilities that are waiting to come out in the technology aspect, will change the idea of social media at the same time. We'll see what happens! :)

    VastaaPoista