sunnuntai 17. toukokuuta 2015

Social media is my junk food

I started my social media experience when I was nine and my sister made a profile for me in Irc-Galleria. This was the dark ages of the internet. I was first to have facebook account in my whole class, maybe even at my school. Facebook was something new and no one thought much about it then. Wich is funny now when all we can sometimes talk about is facebook.

After facebook came blogs, twitter, instagram, tumblr, pintrest, stumblr, linkedin, youtube… I am a social media junkie. I will try almost anything if it peaces my interest. Most of the time I loose my interest after few times. I have been using Facebook and Instagram daily now. Mostly to watch what others have publisted. I rarely do post anything and it's mostly about my dog. Yeah I am THAT person in your feed. In more serious parts of the social media I take Linkedin very seriously and I want to learn about it more. At this moment I am the guru in my class.

More for learning I use pintrest and youtube. I think that if no one has done how to… video in Youtube the skill is not worth it… Well not really but the tutorials have saved me many times. Pintrest is more for… ideas and to find more interesting things from internet. One social media that I am obsessed although is goodreads. It's a site where you can list what books you have read and it will find you something new to read. Other medias that I have listed I use rarely or not at all. I

At salo Bisnes Akatemia we study and learn in our co-operatives. Mine is co-operative visioona.  We are in linkedin, facebook and instagram. We have our rules that we live by and we use others as a sensor so that there is always two saying: yeah this could work. We use our medias regularly and two of our members in Monday meetings asks if we have any post ideas or they tell us who will make what post and when. We also use facebook for different kinds of events like Eerikinkadun Approt were huge on facebook.

I spend around hour per day in social media. Sometimes more sometimes less. I have a rule that I won't post anything I couldn't show to my mom - she is on instagram so I'm good girl there! I also think that while social media is awesome it's not social to be there while being with your friends. At bar nights or when I am hanging our it's ok to take pictures but I really want to talk to other people while I am with people. I do stalking later…

Sini O

1 kommentti:

  1. I really like your rule that you won't post anything you couldn't show to your mom. I think that's a rule that also some other people should use :D

    VastaaPoista